Cobbs Allen is a broker-partner of Wakely for actuarial consulting. Wakely has provided consulting services for over 30 years utilizing the best actuarial models incorporating data on over 40 million lives and multiple sources. Wakely consultants are nationally recognized Affordable Care Act (ACA) reform experts. Their team provides independent, impartial actuarial reporting and projections with a high level of service and time commitment to the clients they serve. Through our relationship with Wakely, Cobbs Allen can deliver insight into employee health and welfare plan costs, risk management, medical, dental and ancillary plan forecasting.
- Valuable benchmarking data, both on a local and national level
- Assessment of growth in market trends, such as Consumer Driven Health Plans (CDHPs) and wellness
- Testing to assess the associated risk with different levels of stop-loss coverage
- Access a five-year forecast of claims costs
- Assistance with renewal projections to include an evaluation of budgets, evaluation of carrier renewals, and completion of an actuarial calculation of expected claims cost for the upcoming year
- Valuation of benefit design changes to ensure health care programs meet employers’ financial constraints
- Assistance calculating projections to determine how much an employer should be holding in reserves to avoid compliance issues
Guideline Process: Evaluation
In depth look at risk through historical claims reviews, current exposure, and forward looking analysis
The Cobbs Allen Difference
What makes us different than other agencies? Our partnership is with you, the customer. Most agencies are aligned with only one insurer, giving you limited choices. We maintain relationships with many different insurers so that we can help you find the coverage that fits your unique needs and your budget.
Learn how we help you grow.
Cobbs Allen is a national independent agency focused on risk management in niche practice groups. We deliver commercial insurance, employee benefits, personal insurance, and alternative risk financing services to our clients. Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, the firm is ranked in the top 100 of privately held brokerage firms and the top 100 of all U.S. brokerage firms.
115 Office Park Drive
Birmingham, AL 35223
305 S 5th Street
Gadsden, AL 35901
2121 Sage Road
Houston, TX 77056
4800 Rainbow Blvd.
Westwood, KS 66205
New Orleans, LA 70112
11 East Fifth Street
Tulsa, OK, 74103